- Interviews made in the neighbouring countries: 5 pc / 5 pc
- Professional seminars: 1 pc / 1 pc
- The number of EU member states participating at the seminar: 6 countries / 6 countries
- Number of participants at the seminar: 30 ps / 28 ps *
- Summary report: 1 pc / 1 pc
* The Ministry of Human Resources of Hungary had preliminary delegated one development and one legal expert who were not able to attend the event because of other duties.
The establishment of cross-border healthcare services
- Western European study tours on cross-border healthcare cooperation: 2 pc / 1 pc **
- Number of experts participating in the study tours: 6 persons / 6 persons
- Proposal for the regulation concerning the adaptation of Western European patterns: 1 pc / 1 pc
** The two study tours (to the two destinations) were arranged unified in a week due to geographical proximity, financial reasons and to make the organisation easier.
Legal obstacles of EGTCs
- Number of EGTC consultations: 8 consultations / 8 consultations
- Comprehensive policy and legal recommendation relating to the obstacles of the functioning of the EGTCs: 1 pc / 1 pc